1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Picture Share!Wonderful not to be missed!

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by hanmingjie, Aug 8, 2011.

1. hanmingjie

hanmingjie iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Guys,

I am an Apple APP developer.I recently developed App is: Picture Share, you can use this App to your iPad / iPhone / iPod, then you can share the photos . Let your friends download on a PC, sharing happiness! You can also upload photos on your PC to your iPad / iPhone / iPod . In addition to supporting pictures, in fact, also supports other file formats.

Instructions:
    1) Install and Launch Picture Share in your device.
    2) Choose photo in your device. those photo will be share on mini webServer.
    3) Open Share in Picture Share .
    4) Friend's device(iPhone、iPad、Pc) open web browser to visit your mini webServer.
    5) Everyone could save picture to self.

Field:
    - Your device must be open Hot WIFI, friend's add your wifi network.

Requirement:
    - Both devices must be in the same local network

lite version download locations:
    You can search "Hanmj" in App Store,then you will find the picture share lite
    Standard Edition download location:
    You can search "Hanmj" in App Store,then you will find the picture share

Thank you for your attention,if you have any suggestions for improvement please send me an email to me.
  2. hanmingjie

hanmingjie iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    picture share download locations

lite version download locations:
    You can search "Hanmj" in App Store,then you will find the picture share lite

Standard Edition download location:
    You can search "Hanmj" in App Store,then you will find the picture share
  3. hanmingjie

hanmingjie iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ☆This is a highly efficient and convenient app.When travel photos are held in your Photos Albums,do you want to share them with your friends? How do you easily transfer the photo files to a friend's PC or iPod / iPhone / iPad ? Picture Share can easily solve this problem!

☆Description:
    1) Install and Launch Picture Share in your device.
    2) Then press the add button "+" on the top left.Choose photos in your Photos Albums. those photos will be shared on mini webServer.
    3) Press the button on the top right.Open Share in Picture Share. Then it will show the device's IP address.
    4) Your friends can enter the IP address you provide in the browser address bar, then they can download the pictures to their device(iPhone、iPad、Pc) .
    5) Meanwhile they can upload files through a browser on your PC or iPod / iPhone / iPad.
    6)Your device must be open Hot WIFI, friend's add your wifi network. Both devices must be in the same local network.
    7)Supported browser:Android\Symbin\Safari\Chrome\Firefox\IE

☆Follow and join us! Wonderful not to be missed!
  4. digipad

digipad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks a lot Sir..

Appreciated

my name is Billy from Bali Indonesia ✧ im at iPF now