What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture issue

Maritza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I try to get my Photo albums at THE iPad 1. But i do not know exactly what to do. When i have 1 album at THE iPad it works ok, but when i try to get another album on THE iPad it automaticly deletes the album That was already on THE iPad. what to do?

Who can help me please?

Thnx.

auld yin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maritza said:
Hello,

I try to get my Photo albums at THE iPad 1. But i do not know exactly what to do. When i have 1 album at THE iPad it works ok, but when i try to get another album on THE iPad it automaticly deletes the album That was already on THE iPad. what to do?

Who can help me please?

Thnx.

You just beat me to it by asking this question. I have the same problem with my new iPad2. I hope someone can offer advice.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How are you getting your photo albums onto the iPad? Are you synching using iTunes, or transferring them using a third-party app - such as GoodReader, or perhaps emailing them?

Let us know and we'll see what we can do to help.

Tim

auld yin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
How are you getting your photo albums onto the iPad? Are you synching using iTunes, or transferring them using a third-party app - such as GoodReader, or perhaps emailing them?

Let us know and we'll see what we can do to help.

Tim

Trying to synch from iTunes. Don't know of any other way. If it makes a difference it's from a PC.
Thanks,
Brian.

Rgsp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On your PC set up a main folder for photos that you tell iTunes to sync to. Then set up subfolders on your PC under that main photo folder and check the box in iTunes to include subfolders when synching photos. You can put as many subfolders as you want and they will all show up in your photos app.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The main lesson here is that you are not just copying pictures to your iPad through iTunes. You are syncing it to those folders. Any changes you make to those folders (including deselecting them in the sync settings) will be made the next time you sync the iPad.

So, the next question you're likely to ask is how to delete a picture that you've synced. The answer is to remove it from the folder on the computer and sync again.

Most reactions