What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture frame

AntWill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is the digital picture frame no longer available with the iOS 7 on the iPad?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I hadn't noticed, but yes, it does look that way. I could find no setting, and a quick search of the new iPad User Guide for iOS 7 came up empty.

Looks like the Lock Screen option has been replaces with a quick camera access icon, like the iPhone.

You can still play slide shows from the Photos app, but I doubt that is what you wanted.

BeckyBee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple did remove Picture Frame from in iOS 7, which is not cool because I like to use my ipad as a digital frame while docked. Basically now we need to use a third party app to do the same thing. I've tried a whole bunch from the app store to find a replacement (there are a lot of duds, trust me) and the favourite by far is Picmatic. There's lots of custom options and is free, or can upgrade to get the full range of extras. Give it a try, I think you'll find it's an improvement on the old Picture Frame.

Most reactions

Latest posts