What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phots???

WayneF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took a trip to several different locations and took pictures at each place.
My thought was to upload the photos to my PC, do the touchup and then load them back on the SD card. I have the iPad camera kit so was going to load them on the iPad that way.
The iPad kept telling me there was no photos to import on the card, but I know there was because I could put the card in my PC or laptop and see them fine.
Called apple tech support, they said it can't be done that way because it changes to a format that iPad won't accept.??? that was a surprise. The tech said the only way I could do that was to sync in itunes.
That works fine that way, EXCEPT....When I add pictures it deletes the last album I installed and repleces it with the new on rather than just adding the new one.
I looked in settings and don't see anything that pertains to my problem. I also read several post on this forum and can't see that problem I am havging.
Have looked in the "Photo" section of the manual and can't find anything there. This probably has a simple solution, but I must be overlooking something.
Sorry this is drawn out, but don't know any other way to explain it.
Any advise would be much appreciated.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad photos from iTunes must go under one parent album. In that album, you can add others, but they all must be nested under the parent album.

Most reactions

Latest posts