What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photostream not working on ipad2

l359638

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
For the last couple of months my iPad photostream had stopped getting photos I take on my iPhone 4s. Both devices are connected to same wifi, they both have the same apple id, I've deleted all previous photos from my iPad photo stream, I've switched photo stream on and off several times on both devices. I've did several resets but still the photos I take will not transfer to my iPad photo stream folder. Can anyone help?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
make sure that your devices are charged to 20% and over,anything under 20% and photos will not transfer.

OP
l359638

l359638

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately I've tried this also but didn't make a difference. I've taken photos in the house this afternoon with my iPhone and they can be seen in my iPhone photostream folder but not in my ipad photostream. Also i have taken photos with my ipad and they dont show up on my iphone or ipad photostream. Thanks for your reply though. It's beginning to annoy me as it was working perfectly before as soon as I walked into my home the photos transferred via wifi

OP
l359638

l359638

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Solved!
Went to settings>music>home sharing. Then added my apple I'd and password. And hey photostream is now working. I had no idea this setting would affect photostream.

annag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 4 and I am just getting it set up for photostream with my iPhone 4s. I am having a similar problem as discussed above, I do have home sharing on all of my devices turned on (on my computer (not new enough for photostream), iPhone and iPad) and I am still only seeing photos from my iPad on my phone and no photos from my phone on my iPad. They are both fully charged, and I have tried restarting both of them. Help!

paw400

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My photo stream sharing

In the past I have been able to share photos but right now when I send an invite the recipient is told the album has been deleted!!!!! It hasn't .

Most reactions

Latest posts