What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo's

Bettyh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I synced with my computer it transferred all my photos to my iPad, somehow it has transferred several copies of each photo. I have tried to delete the multiple copies by selecting them, then I touch the red delete in the top left of the screen and nothing happens. Can anyone tell me hoe to delete these photographs.

Hope someone can help

Thank you

iPadster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The same thing happened to me. The delete button does not work.

iPadster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I synced with my computer it transferred all my photos to my iPad, somehow it has transferred several copies of each photo. I have tried to delete the multiple copies by selecting them, then I touch the red delete in the top left of the screen and nothing happens. Can anyone tell me hoe to delete these photographs.

Hope someone can help

Thank you
I just found out from the ipad user guide that you only can delete emailed photos but not the photos sinked from your computer on the ipad. I also found out that I had duplicates on my computer and once I deleted them sinked and everything was OK

OP
B

Bettyh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, sorted now :)

Most reactions

Latest posts