What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos

bricar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will like to pit my photos in special named groups is it possible to do so and how

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will like to pit my photos in special named groups is it possible to do so and how

You need to arrange them first on your PC or Mac - into the folders/groups/albums that you desire and then synchronise your iPad with your PC or Mac. There's no way to create folders on the iPad's native Photos app directly. However, there are numerous third-party apps that will enable you to do this directly on the iPad. You'll find numerous threads in this Forum relating to these apps with Member's experiences and reviews, so check them out if you feel that the native Photos app is too restrictive.

Tim

VSorceress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nick Burns said:
iOS 5 updated Photos app will allow you to create albums with the app natively (finally!)

I'm very happy to see this. I was getting really frustrated with having to go back to my computer to organize my photos, and I did not want to jailbreak to use what should have been a native functionality.

Most reactions

Latest posts