1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Photos

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Wisteria380, May 21, 2011.

1. Wisteria380

Wisteria380 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can I move photos order in the photo app: what I mean is I have the album some photos and I want to change there place so I can have a logical order to show them,, can this be done
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Unfortunately this is not possible. The iPad's native Photos app is very limited in what it can and cannot do. If you want to place your photos in a particular order then you'll need to use a third-party app - there are several in the App Store and you can read Members' recommendations here at iPad Forum.

Other limitations of the native Photos app is that you cannot create folders directly on the iPad (they have to be created on your PC and then sync'd), you cannot delete photos on the iPad that have been sync'd with your PC (you have to delete them on the PC and then sync again), you can only delete photos on the iPad that were directly imported, perhaps as an email attachment.

Tim
  3. Wisteria380

Wisteria380 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Tim

What photos app could you suggest?
  4. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings: