1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Photos

Discussion in 'iPad 1 Forum' started by edeyspeedy, Jun 3, 2013.

1. edeyspeedy

edeyspeedy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On the photos app there was (on the adverts for iPad 1etc.) a tab saying 'faces' where you can have photos of different peoples faces but on my iPad (1) I do not have this.. Is there anywhere in settings I can switch this on?
    (I have attached an image of my photos screen and at the top with photos, 'albums' and 'places' there is no faces 'tab').

Attached Files:

2. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,632 / 1
    Albums you sync with iPhoto 8.0 (iLife ’09) or later, or Aperture v3.0.2 or later, can be viewed by events or by faces. You can also view photos by location, if they were taken with a camera that supports geotagging.
    (iPad User Guide)

This means you need to sync your iPad with a Mac with iPhoto or Aperture to get this tab. I don't know if it's possible on iPad 1.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013