What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there a tweak that let's you delete more than one photo at a time from the gallery

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I can't find one. There used to be that option (stock) a couple of iOSs ago - but it's gone.

Sure would be handy, eh? And, I'd love to be corrected, but no...

Marilyn

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a tweak that let's you delete more than one photo at a time from the gallery

Sorry, I may be confused on what "gallery" means. Are you referring to the app called "photos"? If so, you can just hit edit up in the righthand corner, then select as many photos as you like, then hit delete on the upper left.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, sorry, I thought you meant by swiping on the photos in your Photo Album (after pressing the Edit button). That, you used to be able to do.

To do it now, it's as skimonkey says - got to select them one at a time (tapping to get that check mark).

Marilyn

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, sorry, I thought you meant by swiping on the photos in your Photo Album (after pressing the Edit button). That, you used to be able to do.

To do it now, it's as skimonkey says - got to select them one at a time (tapping to get that check mark).

Marilyn

Skimonkey? Do you mean SikYou?:)

Most reactions