What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos wont work in NUMBERS app?

jlspl150

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help ! can someone explain how to insert a photo into the numbers app? Even with a template that already has photos i can not use any photo it prompts. Even photos from the ipad camera roll wont work. I hope its some easy little user error that im doing. Apple support has no idea why it wont work, i deleted app and resynced, ive tried it all. Thanks for any advice

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
jlspl150 said:
Please help ! can someone explain how to insert a photo into the numbers app? Even with a template that already has photos i can not use any photo it prompts. Even photos from the ipad camera roll wont work. I hope its some easy little user error that im doing. Apple support has no idea why it wont work, i deleted app and resynced, ive tried it all. Thanks for any advice

Resolved already???
if I remember correctly you will have to allow numbers to access your location you can do this at first installation or first ry to add a photo, or afterwards in the settings-location...

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Most reactions

Latest posts