What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos with iPad Mini Camera

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, wouldn't dream of it. The quality of image is greatly poorer than that obtainable on an iPhone 5 (or, certainly, with a real camera) and the iPad, even the Mini is waaaaaaaay too large to be holding up to my face to take pictures. May as well hold a paperback book up top your head. Same image. Similar photo quality.

lowertech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, wouldn't dream of it. The quality of image is greatly poorer than that obtainable on an iPhone 5 (or, certainly, with a real camera) and the iPad, even the Mini is waaaaaaaay too large to be holding up to my face to take pictures. May as well hold a paperback book up top your head. Same image. Similar photo quality.

Different strokes... I take many photos with it, for my records, for FB, for emailing friends... handy, easy and fun!

Unkei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mine for photos when I don't want to haul out my Canon EOS60D DSLR for just one or two pics. Here is a photo I took the other day
on our deck, of a Praying Mantis.

image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
teralpar

teralpar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mine for photos when I don't want to haul out my Canon EOS60D DSLR for just one or two pics. Here is a photo I took the other day on our deck, of a Praying Mantis.

Nice pic!

TwinsisterWendy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use it as little as possible because I own a 16 gb. It was given to me as a prize in a contest, so I had no choice in storage room. I don't want it to fill up with images so I never really use it for that purpose. Same goes with video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions