What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photos via bluetoth

mphenwood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to send photos from my Sony Experia mobile phone direct to my ipad via Bluetooth. Can I do this, if so. How?

I need a detailed answer, as I'm a newcomer to the world of Ipad and indeed Apple (when i last took an interest in gadgets, Apple was a new record label).

Thanks
Mantin H

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
I don't use that phone, but look for an app called 'Bluetooth File Transfer' from the android market, then on the iPad you need a similar app, try 'Photoshare' from the Apple AppStore, once done, you need to enable bluetooth on both devices, look in settings, once enabled, look for an option like look for devices, connect, then there should be an option like send image/picture, select the photo and it should start sending.

If you have broadband, pref unlimited and a wifi router, you could setup email address for each phone and send them that way

Last edited:

Most reactions