What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos - unable to delete

jonstone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have some photos on my iPad, not in a special folder just stored at the beginning.
It will not allow me to delete them. These are photos I have saved from incoming emails... Help!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Jonstone - welcome to the forum! :)

First, are these images being saved to the native Photo app of the iPad?

If so, their folder location should be in the 'Camera Roll' - typically when a photo is brought up to be viewed, there are menu options at the top - on the far right is a 'garbage can' - photos can be deleted by tapping this option.

So, give it a try and if not what is needed, please post back to this thread - good luck! :)

OP
J

jonstone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey

This is only for certain pictures. 99% delete fine, but there is some that will not disappear...

These are in the normal camera roll...

Thanks

SexyBettyBoop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you might want to try creating a folder in your computer where you can direct thru itune to which folder you can synch your photos. these folder should only contain only those pictures you want to be in your ipad

hope it helps

Most reactions

Latest posts