What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos to Facebook

rosemaree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, can someone please tell me how to send a saved photo from my iPad to Facebook? Thanks.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, can someone please tell me how to send a saved photo from my iPad to Facebook? Thanks.
Open the Photos app and tap a photo. At the top right of the screen will be a series of buttons, including Edit, Slideshow, the Share button and the trash button (tap the photo again, if needed, to get them to appear). Tap the Share button (looks like a square with an arrow protruding from it). A small popup window containing icons should appear under the Share button. Among those icons is a Facebook icon, tap it and it should allow you to share that photo to Facebook.

I just tested this method on my iPad 4 and it works well.

Last edited:
OP
R

rosemaree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open the Photos app and tap a photo. At the top right of the screen will be a series of buttons, including Edit, Slideshow, the Share button and the trash button (tap the photo again, if needed, to get them to appear). Tap the Share button (looks like a square with an arrow protruding from it). A small popup window containing icons should appear under the Share button. Among those icons is a Facebook icon, tap it and it should allow you to share that photo to Facebook.

Thanks, will try, but my iPad is the original :(

mGurl

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Go on The Facebook app, you'll see a button that says 'share photo' right next to the 'write post' button. Tap on it. It should ask 'take photo or video' and 'choose from library' . Tap on the 'choose from library' then pick whatever photo you'd like to upload and upload it.

Orr : if you don't have Facebook app.
Open safari, go on Facebook.com, click on your profile. You'll see a status button under your cover picture. Right next to it is a 'photo' button. Tap on it, then it'll give you two options. 'Upload photo/video' and 'create photo album' . Tap on 'upload photo/video' ,pick whatever photo you want and upload it.

Most reactions

Latest posts