What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos to craigslist from iPad. Possible.?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have never posted an ad on CL from my iPad... yet! Can't you use Photobucket for that?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my desktop, but when you go to CL from our iPad and you are ready to post pics, you hit the ADD tab, which would normally take you to your computer or PB, but on the iPad the add button is not highlighted. It wont let you add a a picture, Scott.:(

You are probably so confused right now! Hell, I am!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are probably so confused right now! Hell, I am!
Yeah, but that's nothing new for me!

bush-dumb-look-scratching-head.jpg

I will have to try it and see if I can figure out how it works. So.... whacha selling????

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There might be an app for that. There are lots of CL apps and I believe the one I had on my iPhone allowed you to add pics. Let me see if I can find which one it was...

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could get UP and slip into my office to my desktop and slap the pics up in 3 seconds.

I am so comfy ~ who wants to get up? I have all my phones off, no one knows where I am. It is me and my iPad.:)

Ya gotta love it.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry SweetPoison. Life happened in the middle of my AppStore search for you (had to feed the 1.5 yr old dinner and play, bath, draw, etc). I just finished the search and I believe I was using Craigsphone (free).

I assume by now, you've already gone to your desktop to post the pics. Perhaps the bike is sold already too...LOL.

Sorry I took so long to get back to you.

Most reactions