What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos on ipad

jocurran

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have loaded some photos onto my ipad using the camera adaptor without a problem however they were placed in a dated event and I would like to move them to another event and also copy them to iphoto on my mac, i have tried the copy command that appears when i open the event on the ipad and highlite the photos but nothing seems to happen, help anyone?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Plug the iPad into the Mac. Open iPhoto, the iPad should show up in the left column under Devices. Select it and you will see all the photos you imported to the iPad. You can either import them all, or import only selected ones. They will all be added to iPhoto as a new event, so if you want separate events then select and do imports for each event.

You can then edit the events any way you like once they are in iPhoto.

If you want to put them back on the iPad (not in the import folder), then change your photo sync settings in iTunes (with iPad connected). You can sync albums, events, faces, etc from iPhoto.

Most reactions

Latest posts