What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos! New to ipad help

suek25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I transfer my photos from my normal laptop! And my photos from my Nokia n8 mobile onto my iPad, I have looked at loads of ways buts stuck now. Can someone please help I love having my photos to hand. I have the first iPad thanks

zen2go

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Camera Connection Kit and it works fine.

vgorena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
suek25 said:
How do I transfer my photos from my normal laptop! And my photos from my Nokia n8 mobile onto my iPad, I have looked at loads of ways buts stuck now. Can someone please help I love having my photos to hand. I have the first iPad thanks

Connect your iPad to your laptop,
In the itunes programm in the left, search your device listed.. (clic)
In the center at the top you have a menu for your ipad, choose Photos or pictures (i'm not pretty shure what it says because mine is in spanish and says Fotos)
At there activate sync photos and go to pick one folder ( you only can to pick one folder, but, first you can organize this folder with the pics that you want, and you can create subfolders)
And voila, sync your ipad...

From your camera as zen2go wrote, exist a device, but is expensive, maybe is better if you connect your camera to yor computer and pass the pics first in it...

Be careful, you only can connect your ipad to one computer... Connect in others computers will be a real problem

:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts