What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos!! Have Them But Not...

ianiam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm new to all this i guess its my age...

I have a problem with the IPad2 where my Photos are on my IPad, yet my Photo Library folder is empty.. I have added the App "ColorSplash" and when i use this App it gives me the option of my Camera Roll and Photo Library where i can access all my photos including my Photo Library..

So i guess my problem is why can i not see my pictures in Photo Library without Using another App to do it?

Thanks Guys..

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like a glitch with the Photos app.

When you have problems with an app it's a good idea to close it.

Close: With the problem app closed, double tap on the Home button to get the multitask bar. Tap and hold on any icon in the bar until they jiggle, then tap the minus sign on the problem app. This will remove it from RAM and insure a clean start the next time you launch the app.

If that does not work try a restart,

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

and then a reset if that does not work.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

OP
I

ianiam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Sounds like a glitch with the Photos app.

When you have problems with an app it's a good idea to close it.

Close: With the problem app closed, double tap on the Home button to get the multitask bar. Tap and hold on any icon in the bar until they jiggle, then tap the minus sign on the problem app. This will remove it from RAM and insure a clean start the next time you launch the app.

If that does not work try a restart,

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

and then a reset if that does not work.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

That's exactly what it was a simple reset fix the issue I thank you for your help..

Most reactions

Latest posts