1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

photos from pc to ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by mum40, May 11, 2013.

1. mum40

mum40 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi
    We are trying to transfer photos from our pc to our ipad, the problem is when we do it deletes the previous album that we transfered. So my question is how do we do it without it deleting the previous album?
    Thank you
  2. mum40

mum40 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for the prompt reply and yes it is on the pc that we normally sync with so not sure why it is removing the previous album that we put on, it keeps the albums/photos that were added through our email but not the ones that we put on through our pc, very confusing :confused: again thanks for your help :)
  3. dhewson777

dhewson777 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    You need to make sure that the album(s) you want to keep remains selected in iTunes. If you deselect, it removes said album from your device.
  4. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +785 / 0
    Hello, the native Photo app on the iPad can be a 'torture' to use at times - :mad: As already stated, you need to carefully look at your image folder selections on your computer; e.g. attached is my iTunes choices in 'photos' - I have sync set to do 'Selected Folders' only, and have setup an iPad folder which is checked (along w/ one other) - placing (or removing) photos in that folder will put them onto the iPad (or remove them individually if no longer present in the folder); NOW, if I unchecked that folder and did a sync all of my iPad images from that folder would disappear on the iPad. Of course, other folders can be made & checked and will come in as another group w/ the 'new name' assigned. Please let us know if these suggestions help - if not, then tell us more - good luck! :)

PhotosiTunes.JPG
    • Like Like x 1
  5. mum40

mum40 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    thank you so much that makes perfect sense, what a wonderful helpful forum you have here :)
    • Like Like x 1