What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos from my HTC Sensation to my iPad 2

Shockwave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

What is the easiest way to get my images from my HTC Sensation to my iPad 2? I was hoping I could do it through
Bluetooth but I am finding out it may be incompatible? What I would love to do it just send them straight to my iPad for storage and editing.

Thx a million,
Aaron
AKA Shockwave :)

OP
S

Shockwave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a problem with the Camera Connection Kit from Apple?

It's a HTC Sensation. I was just wondering if there was a better way then having to hook it up via USB cable. Something like Bluetooth, WIFI or some kind of cool software I was missing. Thanks...

OP
S

Shockwave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Dropbox

Thanks and great idea. It works fantastic...as a matter of fact I got another app from the market called Dropsync Box that works with Dropbox. It's a true 2 way sync that updates (syncs) automatically with several folders. I take a pic on my phone and open my iPad and It's there! It will also update any changes on any docs that I edit automatically.

pauljsgreen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shockwave said:
Thanks and great idea. It works fantastic...as a matter of fact I got another app from the market called Dropsync Box that works with Dropbox. It's a true 2 way sync that updates (syncs) automatically with several folders. I take a pic on my phone and open my iPad and It's there! It will also update any changes on any docs that I edit automatically.

Hi

"I take a pic on my phone and open my iPad and It's there!"

Is that just using the Dropbox iPad app?

Most reactions

Latest posts