What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photobucket account can no longer be accessed from iPad

PursuitSS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They changed their app and it's a mess! I can't access any of my pics from my iPad.

Photobucket works fine on Windows.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Which app are you using?

The one I've installed on my iPad is an iPhone app, and it works without problems.

OP
P

PursuitSS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which app are you using?

The one I've installed on my iPad is an iPhone app, and it works without problems.

The app updated and it's now an app for purchasing printed pics from them. They also have an app called Lasso that is supposed to offer photo sharing.....Coming Soon! I've noticed that it was starting to have bugs over the last year, but when I updated to iOS 9 it completely "went out to lunch".

The Lasso app has been promising photo sharing for a couple of weeks, meanwhile I can't post pics on forums or access my pics without using a computer running Windows.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the one I'm using:
image.png
It's an iPhone only app. I've logged in today, and loaded a few pictures to the app. No need to purchase anything.

Are you using the same one?

OP
P

PursuitSS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the one I'm using:
View attachment 68193
It's an iPhone only app. I've logged in today, and loaded a few pictures to the app. No need to purchase anything.

Are you using the same one?

Don't think that's the one I have on my iPad, I'll download that to my iPhone and try it.

Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Also, Safari supports uploading to most sites. It supported photo uploads in iOS 8, and has added other file types (from iCloud Drive) with iOS 9. You can probably access Photobucket via their website and upload photos that way.

Disclaimer: I don't use Photobucket, so I have not tested this.

Most reactions

Latest posts