What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo?

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use the apple camera connection kit and I might say it works very well. Anyway, when I do the transfer the photo are labeled last import and all imported and they are the same pictures. My question, is there anyway to delete the labeled all imported without deleting the last import photos or will that go away and replace once I import photos again?
Also, how can I combine the already saved photos with the new ones in one folder? Thanks

cmalinowski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your lucky to have the kit, I can't find one anywhere.

It seems like they are starting to hit the market. People are reporting that their local stores have them on the shelves. Not sure if this is true for South Florida, but can't hurt to call or go look if you haven't been in a while.

Surprisingly, I ordered mine ages ago, got it ages ago minus four weeks, and haven't opened it up yet. I was sure I was going to be using it left and right. Guess I'm not taking enough photos :)

Chris

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They were on shelve at the Roseville store a week ago. I bet ya that 80% of people having them don't use them :confused:

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my camera kit. Only probrem is that I have to take my silicone case off to get a good connection unless I decide to enlarge the opening.

Most reactions

Latest posts