What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo transfer

l0vein69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, everyone.....can anyone suggest me how to transfer the pic from my pc to ipad1 without deleting my previous saved pic in image gallery. Don't know y these Apple people make it so complicated....fish yaa.....

Reaction score
Email it?
I load about 99% of my photos via email or I will snap one on my phone, upload to photobucket ( free app on multiple platforms) and download it to my ipad. that gives the freedom to delete them without itunes
Dropbox will allow the same thing, also free

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my Galaxy 10.1 via Swype

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dropbox can be another alternative or any other cloud service.

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Actually it's dead simple once you stop thinking of it as transferring photos and realize what you are doing is syncing what you set up on the computer.

Create one master folder for your iPad pictures. Create one sub folder in that folder for each album you want, and copy the pictures to those folders. When you select to sync photos in iTunes, pick the master folder, then choose Selected Folders. Check all the folders you want to sync.

When you want to add pictures, either add them to the existing folders on the iPad, or create and select additional sub folders. Then sync again.

The idea is to create and maintain what you want on the computer, then let the iPad duplicate it.

Most reactions

Latest posts