What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo tranfer from ipad

sc1108

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to download photos directly to a flash drive or external drive?

NielNiel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to download photos directly to a flash drive or external drive?

there is some kit can read external cards. Is like a USB port.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
S

sc1108

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to transfer from the ipad to a external device.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
NielNiel said:
there is some kit can read external cards. Is like a USB port.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Camera Connection Kit (CCK), is only for getting your digital photos and some videos taken on a digital camera onto your iPad. It is not designed to remove photos from your iPad, although their are jailbreak options that get it to work apparently.

To get photos off your iPad, use a app like Photo Transfer App, or even use cloud storage options like Dropbox. This works over wifi. You can also transfer straight to your PC or Mac when connecting to those machines without the use of iTunes. It has been outlined a numerous amount of times on the forum, so have a search and you will find plenty of suggestions.

Wisconsinguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is forbidden to transfer photos from iPad to exterrnal drive. However, you could sign up for MobileMe and upload pictures directly from your iPad to your MobileMe Gallery.

Most reactions

Latest posts