What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo tags, description

jamby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, since I guess I was asking too much in my last thread, how about this. I need a simple photo app that allows me to call up a photo and add a description for the photo. Sounds like something most photo apps will do but I want something simple to operate. I need to switch between camera and app to quickly add a description.

I take a lot of photos on construction job sites and sometimes can't remember exactly where I took the shot when I review my photos later.

Thanks.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Photogene has the ability to add text. With skitch you can write on photos - and otherwise decorate them.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I looked through the photo section and found a caption app that might be what you want. Take a look at caption card - it uses portrait mode but allows different fonts and sizes to be chosen.

Most reactions

Latest posts