1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Photo syncing problem

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by lgrier1, Apr 26, 2011.

1. lgrier1

lgrier1 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm trying to add/remove photos from my ipad. Synced thru itunes and after it does it's backup stuff I get an error message saying that it can't sync my ipad, a file is missing. It also deleted all the photos off my ipad but left the album names. Using os 4.2 on my ipad and an imac. :confused:
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    twerppoet is our resident expert - sorry, poet - and he knows everything there is to know about synch and iTunes...he's in Washington state - so perhaps just getting up and making his first cup of coffee - well, it's a vacation here..

Tim
  3. lgrier1

lgrier1 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fixed??

Updated my ipad os to 4.3. After that it let me sync and download pics. Could that have been the problem???