What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo sync problem

Nerdbird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I got my ipad yesterday and am having problems syncing photo's.

yesterday I created a folder on my pc and put 4 photo's in.
Went to the photo tab in itunes
selected said folder
clicked apply
and then sync
photo's on ipad - great!

I then played somemore, downloaded some apps etc and today I added some more photo's to the folder and went to do the above it is now giving me a pop up message saying that it will remove all the apps from my ipad.

I can see all the apps in itunes when the ipad is not connected

help please!!! What am I missing?
Thanks
Steph

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When your iPad is hooked up to your computer and iTunes is running, is there a checkmark under the Apps tab? If it somehow got un-checked by accident, it will remove the apps from your iPad, but all you have to do is check that box and all of the apps you want, and they will be sync'ed back to your iPad. Clear as mud?

ipad3.jpg

OP
N

Nerdbird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure about that will check.

I got very cross with it and in the end clicked ok to removing the apps as I knew worse case they were all in iTunes and it worked! Photos on the ipad and all apps still thereto!

Weill still check settings you recommend though. Thanks for the help

Most reactions