1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

photo sync causing crash

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by laapsaap, Sep 5, 2011.

1. laapsaap

laapsaap iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have had a problem for some time where my ipad2 would not delete albums. i removed them from the designated folder but then itunes would keep crashing. removed the entire folder and that worked. now created a new folder but when I try to stnc it goes through the optomising step and just as it gets to the end (there are over 5,000 photos) it crashes and has to be closed so never gets to the sync stage... any suggestions?:confused:
  2. OUTL4W

OUTL4W iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Do you have the pics in multiple folders inside the main pic folder? If so, perhaps syncn' 1 folder @ a time to narrow down the culprit that could be crashing iTunes.

Also...after hooking up iPad to pc...do you get a popup window asking to transfer pics? which you don't need iTunes for.
    If not,
    Also...after hooking up iPad to pc, goto "my computer" and the iPad should show up in the list....right click....and it SHOULD give you the option to "transfer pictures".
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  3. laapsaap

laapsaap iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That did the trick.. Thanks for the tip