What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo stream

perryc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have taken about 40 photos on my iPad 2 of which only 6 went into photo stream all others stayed in photos.

Why have the other 34 not gone over to photo stream and synced with my other devices all using the same user ID?

How do I get them into photo stream and why wasn't it completed automatically ?

Look forward to your reply

Perry

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
On the subject of Photostream, do other users find the photos stay there instead of being auto deleted after 28 days?

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I may have an answer to the above query, thanks to Mac Rumours Forum. Could it be that not all the photos are stored in the iCloud, but merely on the device. Turning Photostream on and off in Settings seems to delete all but the previous 30 days' pictures. I think there is a maximum of 1,000 photos, but whether that is within the thirty days or not I don't know.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
also make sure that the devices you want to stream with are all charged to 20% and over or they wont stream.

Most reactions