What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Stream

garybrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several hundred pictures on PhotoStream and would like to delete some of them. However when I click on delete this picture it says it will delete them from all of the devices that I am using. Is there a way to delete them only from PhotoStream?

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
garybrian said:
I have several hundred pictures on PhotoStream and would like to delete some of them. However when I click on delete this picture it says it will delete them from all of the devices that I am using. Is there a way to delete them only from PhotoStream?

That's basically this same thing; when it says "delete them from ALL of the devices..." It's saying all the devices connected to your photo stream. Just make sure you are in you photo stream tab instead of albums or cameras roll

Photo app > photo stream tab > edit > select pictures and delete

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
garybrian said:
Is the photo app on my lap top where I sent the pictures from, because I don't see it on the Ipad app?

I'm not sure I understand.

Click on the photo app on the iPad (icon with the yellow flower), at the top there is a tab that says "photo streams" and all the pictures on your photo stream should be there. Click on edit at the top right, tap the pictures you want to delete, and click the trash can/delete button at the top left.

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Download photomanagerpro where you can make folders for your photos, then delete them.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions