What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo stream not working

zurctra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ello. Can anybody please help me figure out why photo stream on my ipad3 is not downloading pictures taken on my iphone even if it is on wifi. The last time it worked was yeaterday. I took picture on my ipad and it was copied to photo stream. I did a had reboot and still did not see pictures taken on my iphone.

petermillard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It can sometimes take a couple of minutes for recently-taken photos to appear, but so far I've found Photo Stream to be near-faultless. You do need to have Photo Stream enabled on each device though; is Photo Stream switched on on your iPhone?

Settings > Photos > Photo Stream > On

FYI Photo Stream only works over WiFi, and only for photos, not videos.

HTH Pete

OP
Z

zurctra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did all of the suggestions. But i uess server was just busy. It seems to be working today. I don't know the exactbreason why it did that. Thanks for the response anyway

Most reactions

Latest posts