What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Stream folder

lwilliams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked and aswered......

How do you delete photo's from the Photo Stream folder? I have deleted them from the folder on the PC. But I can't find a way to delete them from the iPad and iPhone.

I know how to delete them from the othere photo folder.....but the Photo Stream does not seem to have a delete function.

OP
L

lwilliams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, so far ............

Well, That worked for getting rid of them on the iPad and the iPhone. I also turned it off on the PC. I deleted the photo's from the PC I did not want "broadcasting". Then I turned it back on in all three devices. ^$%^@$#%!!! ALL of the photos came back on the iPad and iPhone, including the ones I had deleted from the PC. They are NOT in the folder on the PC. And there are no other devices with the icloud account.

What is going on? How do I delete them and make them stay deleted?

OP
L

lwilliams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just for kicks.......I turned of Photo Steam on the PC. Waited a few minutes. Then I turned it on at the iPad ONLY. At first it said there were no Photos! Then it started displaying all the photos, including the ones I deleted, one at a time.

This is crazy. Is Apple storing this stuff for a period of time regardless of changes made by the account holder?

Greygoose_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is what is happening. You need to sign into iCloud, click on your name, goto advanced, and reset your photo stream . This will delete all the pics on the server. Then turn off,photo stream on the iPad. And delete the photos at the prompt. Then turn photo stream back on on. The photos should then be deleted.

Greygoose

OP
L

lwilliams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I just got off the phone with iCloud support and they told me the same thing.

Most reactions

Latest posts