What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Sorting App Wanted

keevill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a photo management app to do the following:
Access the iPad / iPhone camera roll & imported photos
Multiple file select & rename ( group of pics renamed something like " Xmas party 2011-1 , Xmas party 2011-2 " ) simply by selecting multiple pics , same as Picasa .
Folder creation and multiple file drag to folder
Search by keyword

Upload to Picasa would be handy but not essential ( other apps do that )
-keevill-

-keevill-

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Photo-Sort is one that I use - Description HERE - I've not used it much, but folders can be created and named; images can be imported into a folder(s) from either the camera roll and/or other folders in the 'native' iPad Photo app; when images are imported initially into a folder they are assigned the name of the folder and a sequential number (if you're importing more than one) - that's about all I've done w/ the program but many other options are available - will cost a few dollars. Good luck in your choice(s) - please post back if you find a good one! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts