What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo show only as JPEG

Christinajack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been loading photos successfully on Ipad, but just recently on my last 6 imports, the Ipad will show all the photos on the memory chip, but when they are imported only a few will have the actual picture and then a selection will just have the JPEG icon. When I try and import them again, the Ipad indicates they are already there.
Any help would be fantastic:confused:

Jimmux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jpeg icon only

Hi. I have the same problem when I do save image from an emailed photo. All I get is the greyed out jpeg logo in place of the image. This happens on my wife's iPad (new at Christmas) but not on my own that I've had for months now. As you say any help would be much appreciated
Cheers

Grambo666

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same problem for some but not all photos. Anyone help? Actually, my IPAD icon says "JPG" instead of JPEG. I can delete it by linking my IPAD to my computer, no problem. But I cannot view the photos on my IPAD album. Help!

Last edited:

Most reactions