What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo organizer wanted!

lily5890

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for photo organizer & downloaded "Photo Album" with $2.99, but it is crap! Totally can't be used after downloaded!! I need help here! Can anyone introduce good app for me?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for photo organizer & downloaded "Photo Album" with $2.99, but it is crap! Totally can't be used after downloaded!! I need help here! Can anyone introduce good app for me?

On a related issue, if you download an app which is unsuitable for your application, then Apple will refund your money, no questions asked. Just 'phone the Apple Support line with the transaction details (on your iTunes invoice) and they'll refund your money as a credit to your iTunes account.

Tim

OP
L

lily5890

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
On a related issue, if you download an app which is unsuitable for your application, then Apple will refund your money, no questions asked. Just 'phone the Apple Support line with the transaction details (on your iTunes invoice) and they'll refund your money as a credit to your iTunes account.

Tim

Hi Tim :

This app show able to support iPad but in fact, it is not! So do I still get the refund?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim

Hi Tim :

This app show able to support iPad but in fact, it is not! So do I still get the refund?

Yes - absolutely. All our Members have found they're operating a 'no questions asked' policy.

Call me cynical - but Apple keep their cut of the transaction and the Developer refunds the unhappy customer with the full amount.

So far, no Member has been refused a refund.

Tim

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim

Hi Tim :

Yes - absolutely. All our Members have found they're operating a 'no questions asked' policy.

Call me cynical - but Apple keep their cut of the transaction and the Developer refunds the unhappy customer with the full amount.

So far, no Member has been refused a refund.

Tim

I can make arguments for Apple keeping its cut. Apple has provided a forum for sales and provided services to the developer as far as the sales transaction. Whether or not the customer is happy, Apple has done its part and spent resources. Also, this practice probably discourages crappy apps if enough people request refunds.

Most reactions

Latest posts