What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo managment - again...

thelazydogsback

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have about 20K pictures (all resized to 1024x768 to limit file size) in a few hundred alblums. It takes forever for iTunes to sync (even when there have been few changes), and often skips entire folders. Is there a way to expose the photos directory on the iPad as a read/write USB mass-storage folder like any other freakin' device does so I can just copy the files myself?

Also, the viewing app. doesn't even have a calendar control that allows browsing photos by date ranges from a calendar based on file times or photo meta-data - which is all I really need.

I hear there are still no improvements in for new iPad in the photo import/managment area.
I haven't been able to find any good 3rd-party apps - but please let me know if you know of any...
thanks

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts