What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo help?

Missmouse3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
managed to sync my photos fairly easily to ipad ( unlike my videos!) however I cannot seem to find any way to delete a photo? I have found edit ok but am I missing the obvious? Surely you arent stuck with photos you dont want for ever?That could be extremely embarrassing to say the least!:(

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You have to delete the photo from your computer and perform another sync. That's the only way you can remove photos that you've synced through iTunes..

OP
M

Missmouse3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm trying to find out how on earth I can start a new thread? There doesn't seem to be anywhere to start in this site!

My question would be : how can I make puffin browser forget I have downloaded it before? I want to use its free flash ability again but it only allows this for 14 days. I uninstalled it & then reinstalled but it seems to know I have done this! I cleared my cookies.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm trying to find out how on earth I can start a new thread? There doesn't seem to be anywhere to start in this site!

My question would be : how can I make puffin browser forget I have downloaded it before? I want to use its free flash ability again but it only allows this for 14 days. I uninstalled it & then reinstalled but it seems to know I have done this! I cleared my cookies.

... and your website data?

Sent from my wonderful iPad 2 :-D

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A browser stores your cookies and your website data. Safari does. They can be deleted in Settings - Safari.

OP
M

Missmouse3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I've done that but when I reinstall puffin, it still knows I've downloaded it previously! how do I make it forget? Should I reset the ipad completely?

moshe5368

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm stating the obvious here but it seems that you want to continue using a paid feature after the trial period without paying for it. I airily new to the apple community but this would be a serious issue within the android forums. IMHO, if you wish to have the feature, you should just pay for it. I spent a considerable amount of time on the android apps I developed and appreciated users playing fairly with me. To do otherwise would feel wrong to me. Just sayin.....

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm stating the obvious here but it seems that you want to continue using a paid feature after the trial period without paying for it. I airily new to the apple community but this would be a serious issue within the android forums. IMHO, if you wish to have the feature, you should just pay for it. I spent a considerable amount of time on the android apps I developed and appreciated users playing fairly with me. To do otherwise would feel wrong to me. Just sayin.....

That is a very good point. Your download of the app is keyed to your AppleID, and no matter what you do, your free trial is ended. I can't add to Moshe's excellent advice.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To start a new thread, have a look at these screenshots. This is for those using the iPF app. If you are using Tapatalk or Safari, the process is different.

image-541702982.jpg

image-2641590126.jpg

image-1819442198.jpg

C1adelman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My problem is that my computer has crashed since I did a photo sync. So I now have 4,000 photos on my iPad, and no way to get rid of them??? And my iPad capacity is maxed out so I can't even update my apps! Please help! There must be some kind of work around to be able to delete synced apps without a computer...

Most reactions

Latest posts