1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Photo Folders

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Hawkmech, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Hawkmech

Hawkmech iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was happy to see that with the new iOS 5 you can create folders but disappointed that once you create the folder and move a picture to it it creates a copy and you still have the original photo plus the copy. Am I missing something? I want to be able to move the original photo to a folder not create copies that take up more storage space
  2. Pocobear

Pocobear iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    I maybe wrong, but I believe that the originals will stay in your camera roll, and, just a shortcut to it, is put into your new albums, so you don't really have duplicates, just shortcuts. That's the way it appears to happen on my iPad and iPhone, no extra memory is used, well, just enough for the shortcut anyway. Shortcut for PC users and Alias for OSX users.