Photo folders

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by stickyrick, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stickyrick

stickyrick
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Maybe I can't see the forest for the trees, but I just can't figure out how to create additional picture folders. HELP!!

2. retexan599

retexan599
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    You do it back on your PC when you prepare the folder(s) for syncing to the iPAD.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

3. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Just to re-emphasize, you cannot create folders (or transfers of images) in the native 'Photo' app on the iPad (maybe in the next iOs5 version?) - you can organize your folders on your computer and then sync via iTunes to your iPad - that is your only choice w/ the Photos app.

OTOH, there are other photo apps that will allow more manipulation of your photos - plenty of discussion here on the forum, so do some searching - good luck in your choice(s) - :)

4. richsadams

richsadams
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    And since this topic has been covered numerous times on other threads...this one will now be closed.

Remember, "Search" is your friend! The search feature is located in the top toolbar on every page of the forum. It's always worthwhile to perform a search before creating a new thread. More here...

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...ead-before-starting-new-thread.html#post80110

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.