What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Folder

tomcorbett28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I tell how much space I have on the Photo folder in the iPad 2. I have 3 folders. I don't know how's in Windows but not on the iPad.

Thanks for any help.

OP
T

tomcorbett28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I tell how much space I have on the Photo folder in the iPad 2. I have 3 folders. I don't know how's in Windows but not on the iPad.

Thanks for any help.
I know in Windows but not on the iPad. I made a mistake.
Thanks,
Tom

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have posted this question three times - this is not considered good Forum etiquette.

Tim

OP
T

tomcorbett28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
You have posted this question three times - this is not considered good Forum etiquette.

Tim

Okay Tim,
I have posted a couple that way and I'm sorry if that bothers you but the forum say for me to submit and I do at first I thought it didn't go through so I hit the submit again. And while on a bus tour I hit again by mistake. Remember to I'm still new to the iPad. But if say that it goes through then I would not have that problem all but where I post it does't say that. Does it do of you when you post????

Sorry if it bothers you so much. I'm very sorry,Tim.

Most reactions

Latest posts