What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

galloschramme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i know there will be lots of (free) apps to edit your photos, but i was wondering if you could edit your photos in Apples app aswell as you can do in iPhoto
it would be very nice to have the functionality of iPhoto on the iPad
there's faces, places and events like in iPhoto, so why not editing?

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They have not announced this type of functionality yet, so I don't think it will be there in the built-in apps, at least off the bat.

larrycruzen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
PhotoShop Touch (PS TOUCH) is great for serious editing. Be sure to learn to use the "pointer" for accurate work. FACETUNE is good for retouching faces (removing wrinkles, changing expressions, etc). SNAPSEED is my go-to app for adjusting exposure, color, etc.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
PhotoShop Touch (PS TOUCH) is great for serious editing. Be sure to learn to use the "pointer" for accurate work. FACETUNE is good for retouching faces (removing wrinkles, changing expressions, etc). SNAPSEED is my go-to app for adjusting exposure, color, etc.

Hi Larry - well, I was interested in reviewing the thread but noted that the previous post is nearly 5 years old! ;)

Probably time to close this one - Dave :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll go ahead and close this thread now based on time lapse of last post by the OP.

Thanks for your understanding!

Ski ~ iPadforums Admin || iPhoneForums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts