1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Photo Editing App

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by vikramkyle, Nov 28, 2013.

1. vikramkyle

vikramkyle iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I need an app for photo editing on my tab. So can you suggest me any free app for photo editing?
  2. LannyC

LannyC iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +322 / 0
    Snapseed is probably the only one you'll ever need. It's amazingly good, and very easy to use.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.
  3. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +755 / 0
    I'll second Lanny's suggestion for Snapseed which I probably use most often - one limitation is that re-sizing an image is not an option. Others on my iPad include: Photogene & Photoshop Touch, both of which can re-size your pics, if that is important to you (is to me). iPhoto also has limited image editing & cropping. There seems to be no 'perfect' iPad choice in this area but Photoshop Touch is your best bet if you want to even come near mimicking the features of a desktop option, but not free - good luck in your selection(s)! Dave :)
  4. LannyC

LannyC iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +322 / 0
    One Stop Photo Edit Free allows cropping and resizing to any pixel dimension by direct numeric entry. Not terribly straightforward, but if you need to resample downward it will get the job done, for free.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.