What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo an vidoe syncing question

njstroop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone please help me figure out how to only transfer new pictures and videos to my PC from my ipad and iphone, rather than transferring all of them everytime i connect to itunes or my pc?? Thank u

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Under the device settings in iTunes, click the photos, videos tabs and choose individual albums/videos to sync

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When you plug in your iPad, windows should pop up an AutoStart dialog box. Choose the option to browse files and folders. You should find a folder called DCIM, and you will find sub folders that contain jpg and mov files which you can copy/paste or drag and drop to your PC.

OP
N

njstroop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much. This works great and saves so much time. Thank u

When you plug in your iPad, windows should pop up an AutoStart dialog box. Choose the option to browse files and folders. You should find a folder called DCIM, and you will find sub folders that contain jpg and mov files which you can copy/paste or drag and drop to your PC.

Most reactions

Latest posts