What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Albums

sjduesey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.geraldwingrove.com
Photo Albums - I have transferred several photo collections via iTunes to my iPad2 - these have each contained several hundred numbered photos as the order in which they are stored and viewed is important - In each case the photos are scrambled and the caption numbers do not come over - is there an application for the iPad2 that will allow photos to stay in order and include captions?

Vandikar1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for an answer to that one myself right now. Also trying to figure out if there is anyway to modify keywords to a photo so as to put them in the correct smart album from the Ipad itself.

Bingo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also looking to include 'captions' with my photos on my iPad. The photos I transferred to my iPad all had captions however they do not appear on my iPad ?

Most reactions