What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo albums+

BadBoi2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now that I have purchased this app, how do use it? Thanks in advance for any help with this!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From within your Photo app (the stock iPad one):

1) To make a new album, press the + key (upper right side; in Albums view). Type in whatever name you want. If you wish, you can password protect it by pressing the lock icon. Then, save it...

2) To move photos into the new album(s), in Photos view, press the arrow key. Then select any number of pictures; you will get an arrow on the bottom right of each picture you select. At the upper left, you'll see a [new] title "Move." Press that, select the album you wish to move the photos to and you're done.

Note that deleting a photo from within a sub-folder deletes it entirely from the Photos app. However, deleting an album made with PhotoAlbum+ merely moves the photos back to the main iPad Photo part.

Hope that helps.

Marilyn

P.S. The cool part is that when/if you go to Settings to change your wallpaper, the iPad will show you the albums as separate from the main Photo section. Very handy, especially if, like me, you have a Wallpaper folder set up...

Last edited:
OP
BadBoi2011

BadBoi2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much! This is a Huge help for me the NOOB! Any suggestion for good apps I should try?

Boi

NightHawk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
From within your Photo app (the stock iPad one):

1) To make a new album, press the + key (upper right side; in Albums view). Type in whatever name you want. If you wish, you can password protect it by pressing the lock icon. Then, save it...

2) To move photos into the new album(s), in Photos view, press the arrow key. Then select any number of pictures; you will get an arrow on the bottom right of each picture you select. At the upper left, you'll see a [new] title "Move." Press that, select the album you wish to move the photos to and you're done.

Note that deleting a photo from within a sub-folder deletes it entirely from the Photos app. However, deleting an album made with PhotoAlbum+ merely moves the photos back to the main iPad Photo part.

Hope that helps.

Marilyn

P.S. The cool part is that when/if you go to Settings to change your wallpaper, the iPad will show you the albums as separate from the main Photo section. Very handy, especially if, like me, you have a Wallpaper folder set up...

I don't have the + anywhere in my photo app

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to buy the JB app "Photo Albums+"
That's what this thread is about!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sahota95 said:
Yh I thought I was but some dude started to talk about the iPad photo app (stock app)

Sup *****es !!!!!!!!!!!!! message above sent from iPad 2

Like many jailbreak tweaks, Photo Albums+ enhances the stock iPad app to make it better.

Sahota95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Like many jailbreak tweaks, Photo Albums+ enhances the stock iPad app to make it better.

Thanks man... Is it in the app store or is it a jailbreak tweak cause I'm not jail breaking ma ipad2

Sahota95 - Message Sent From Sahota95's IPad 2 White 32GB Wifi Only Edition.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sahota95 said:
Thanks man... Is it in the app store or is it a jailbreak tweak cause I'm not jail breaking ma ipad2

Jb only. That's why it's in this section of the site. We are jailbreak all the way here :)

Sahota95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O sorry I was looking at current threads I didn't go through the hacking thread.

Most reactions

Latest posts