What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo albums on iPad

abhateja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Complete noob to the forums and to the apple device family

Absolutely amazed at the poor functionality of the photos on iPad 2. I cannot see any of my subfolders but am going to try manual sync as suggested on another thread.

I also intend to use my iPad to take pics. How do I create photo albums from then pics I've taken on the iPad?

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
abhateja said:
Complete noob to the forums and to the apple device family

Absolutely amazed at the poor functionality of the photos on iPad 2. I cannot see any of my subfolders but am going to try manual sync as suggested on another thread.

I also intend to use my iPad to take pics. How do I create photo albums from then pics I've taken on the iPad?

take a look at photo sort in the app store

OP
A

abhateja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found the answer too!

Downloaded the photo sort app and synced all my pics with folders and subfolders through the Wifi network.

Works beautifully.

What' s more I can now create albums on my iPad from pics that I've taken with it.

OP
A

abhateja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spink10 said:
This allows you to add folders to the native photo app?

No it does not. It replaces the photo app. Once you have this installed you will find it more intuitive and better than photos.

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Photo sort rocks. I just wish there was a way to have the iPad camera save video and stills (even if the still camera on the iPad is way below in quality) straight to photo sort.

Most reactions

Latest posts