What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phillip

phillip_1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, am am still a real newby although I use my Ipad regularly as well as a number of apps. I also changed my BB for an Iphone 4S. I have a problem which might stem from my innitial setup with Itunes (something I still battle to manage being a MS user for many years). I got a message on my PC - "The IPad "and my name" is synced with another iTunes library. Do you want to erase this iPad and sync with this iTunes library?" This I have done once and really battled to get all my apps etc backed up to my iPad. But still I get this flippen message. I have uninstalled iTunes and then reinstalled it and -...the same message. This might also be the reason why I can not access iTunes via my iPad. Pleaee help

Most reactions

Latest posts