What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Philips announces new upcoming iPad Accessories

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
philips-ipad-accessories.jpg

Philips, the creator of the first iPod case has published a new web page showing off it's latest creations for the Apple iPad. Some of the new accessories include a new sleeve style revesible soft case, a leatherette case, portable speaker, and headphones.
We know how excited you are about the iPad because we at Philips are right there with you. From sharing our photo albums on the fly, to browsing iBooks for a fresh read – iPad is going to take entertainment media to a whole new level.

Right now, we’re developing iPad solutions that are both insightful and inspiring. From cases to electronics, our accessories are engineered to enhance your experience without intruding – and we’re committed to creating high-end designs that will fit how you truly use your iPad.
For more information visit: Philips

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That speaker looks great.

On an other note ... Is there a way to affix a lanyard to the iPad? That would calm my fear of dropping it...

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bag for iPad

That speaker looks great.

On an other note ... Is there a way to affix a lanyard to the iPad? That would calm my fear of dropping it...

I may be wrong, but I don't think there is anyway to affix a lanyard.

Cya

You are not wrong at all, as i am ''also developing'' bag pouch and similar product this type of products can't have lanyard

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my Sony 500 reader ther is a lanyard "hook". If I read in a bus, I just strap that lanyard to my wrist so the device stays out of harm's way.
Same thing with all my cameras.
The iPad being so big seems that it would die on first impact from a terminal cracked screen...
I just can't believe that Apple would overlook that.
Maybe there's one on their carrying case?

scarlettohara1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally.....

Doesn't the iPad come with a case or am I mistaken?

As far as I can tell, it does not. Apple will be selling one, however.

I just ordered the iPad 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G from the Apple Store, as well as the case ($29), x long power cord, and the Apple Protection Plan.....webbed (online way of walking out) out of the store barely under $1,070!! My 40th birthday gift to myself!!!! Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to me....

Now...what to do until the Fed Ex guy brings it.......

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad sleeve with lanyard

On my Sony 500 reader ther is a lanyard "hook". If I read in a bus, I just strap that lanyard to my wrist so the device stays out of harm's way.
Same thing with all my cameras.
The iPad being so big seems that it would die on first impact from a terminal cracked screen...
I just can't believe that Apple would overlook that.
Maybe there's one on their carrying case?

iVan you give a genius Idea :) :D soon one with lanyard will be available in the market .... (made by us)

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doesn't the iPad come with a case or am I mistaken?

As far as I can tell, it does not. Apple will be selling one, however.

I just ordered the iPad 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G from the Apple Store, as well as the case ($29), x long power cord, and the Apple Protection Plan.....webbed (online way of walking out) out of the store barely under $1,070!! My 40th birthday gift to myself!!!! Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to me....

Now...what to do until the Fed Ex guy brings it.......

I ordered the 64GB wifi and case, $817 after tax...not bad at all actually.

GarynDallass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad App Store

I think there is a new page on the Apple website about the App store, or at least I had not seen it before.

Anyway, I went on my IPhone app application and typed in IPad in the search. It pulled up 2 apps for the IPad. I am going to keep checking that. Both of them cost money.

Most reactions

Latest posts