Philips announces new upcoming iPad Accessories

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by iDan, Mar 9, 2010.

By iDan on Mar 9, 2010 at 7:27 AM
  1. iDan

Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Thanks Received:

Philips, the creator of the first iPod case has published a new web page showing off it's latest creations for the Apple iPad. Some of the new accessories include a new sleeve style revesible soft case, a leatherette case, portable speaker, and headphones.
    For more information visit: Philips
Sub-Categories: This article has no sub-categories

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by iDan, Mar 9, 2010.

1. iVan
      That speaker looks great.

On an other note ... Is there a way to affix a lanyard to the iPad? That would calm my fear of dropping it...
    2. living2345
      Doesn't the iPad come with a case or am I mistaken?
    3. KiltedTim
      As far as I can tell, it does not. Apple will be selling one, however.
    4. living2345
    5. EARL97850
      I may be wrong, but I don't think there is anyway to affix a lanyard.

6. IpadOne
      Bag for iPad

You are not wrong at all, as i am ''also developing'' bag pouch and similar product this type of products can't have lanyard
    7. iVan
      On my Sony 500 reader ther is a lanyard "hook". If I read in a bus, I just strap that lanyard to my wrist so the device stays out of harm's way.
      Same thing with all my cameras.
      The iPad being so big seems that it would die on first impact from a terminal cracked screen...
      I just can't believe that Apple would overlook that.
      Maybe there's one on their carrying case?
    8. scarlettohara1

I just ordered the iPad 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G from the Apple Store, as well as the case ($29), x long power cord, and the Apple Protection Plan.....webbed (online way of walking out) out of the store barely under $1,070!! My 40th birthday gift to myself!!!! Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to me....

Now...what to do until the Fed Ex guy brings it.......
    9. IpadOne
      Ipad sleeve with lanyard

iVan you give a genius Idea :) :D soon one with lanyard will be available in the market .... (made by us)